Subject: Re: PVR on the Alpha HEAVEN!!!
From: Joe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 08:10:23 -0400 (EDT)

> Guess what?
>  I'm HAPPY AGAIN!!!!!

Well maybe I should have read my mail from the bottom up but I still say 
it will be cheaper in six months and I still think the flyer is a better 
editor.  I played with Raxor/perception on an alpha and I don't think I 
could hang with rendering simple transitions (like dissolves) every time i 
used one or made a slight change in the transition.

What I really want to know  is how good the quality  is compared to the 
hQ5 of the Flyer. I was never able to do a proper side by side comparison.
--
Joe <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]